The Floral Designers Society (Singapore) was established in May 1997 to recognize and promote the art of floral design as a professional career.
Its objectives are:-
- To maintain and advance standards of professional floral design and decoration by members;
- To uphold in practice a code of ethics for members in their business relations with others in the trade;
- To promote educational programs planned to advance the creative art of floral design and decoration;
- To encourage practical co-operation and harmonious relations among members and other artists in allied trades;
- To support high standards of design and quality of materials and products.